Tiny bugs such as fungus gnats and aphids damage plants by feeding on their sap or leaves. These bugs are attracted to the yellow sticky trap, which imitates a healthy plant leaf, where they land and then are captured and killed in the sticky glue.
- Pesticide free
- Includes 4 traps
- Effective against fungus gnats, aphids, plant lice, spider mites, and other small insects
Instructions for Use:
Use in gardens and greenhouses. Place traps early in the season to prevent infestations from establishing. Safe for use in food-handling and food storage areas.
- Peel away the release paper from the traps.
- Hang trap using a twist tie or string, or attach to plastic or wooden stakes.
- Place trap where insects have been seen, near infested plants.
- Use one trap per infested group of four plants.
- For heavy infestations, use one trap at the base and one trap at the crown of infested plant.
- Do not place trap where small birds can be trapped.
- Replace traps when full or after 3 months. Used traps can be composted or placed in a worm bin.
In case of skin contact, use vegetable oil to remove glue