- SK5 Japanese high carbon steel blade with die-cast aluminum handle
- Handles features ergonomic TPR (plastic/rubber) soft-grip for ease of use
- Blade and bill slide past each other like scissors; ideal for close, clean cuts on live branches
- Cutting capacity up to 0.75"; use to cut fresh flowers, prune roses or raspberries, or to snip herbs from the garden
- Limited Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer defects and workmanship
This 7 inch bypass pruner from Tierra Pro is built to last. SK5 Japanese high carbon steel blades with die-cast aluminum handles. Ergonomic TPR grips for ease of use. Blade and bill slide past each other like scissors, so this pruner works great for close, clean cuts on live branches. Cutting capacity up to 0.75". Use to cut fresh flowers, prune roses or raspberries, or to snip herbs from the garden. Lifetime warranty against defects and workmanship! Tierra Garden is an importer, designer and manufacturer of distinctive garden products that has developed a reputation for quality products and a broad selection of unique garden hard goods.