These Barn & Stable will lure and catch more than 10,000 flies each - large trapping area 9.3 sq. feet. Ideal product for barns, stables, kennels and for any place where you want to control flying insects without using any insecticide. The 100% natural glue is very sticky and long lasting. Hanging cord is included.
Mode of action:
The special glue and the contrasts lure the flies to the glue surface where they are trapped.
Directions for use:
- IMPORTANT : Warm catcher before unrolling if temperature is under 70° F.
- Take Fly Catcher and rope out of box and remove rubber band.
- Tie one rope through each grommet end.
- Place two 3 nails/hooks high on a wall near the ceiling & about 10 feet apart.
- Tie one end to a nail/hook and slowly pull apart.
- When fully extended, tie the loose end to the other nail/hook.
- If glue threads hang down, flip catcher over to trap them. Blank spot in the middle of the Fly Catcher allows the glue to expand in shipping and storage.
- Do not hang in direct sunlight, drafts or in bird flight paths such as doors.
- When full of flies, wrap in newspaper and throw into garbage.
- If glue gets on your hands, clean up with vegetable oil.