Birdseed & Pantry moths are attracted to dry foodstuffs and birdseed. The lure attracts male moths, trapping them on the sticky pad. Capturing adult male moths prevents them from mating and multiplying.
- Effective against Indian meal moths, Mediterranean flour moths, Almond moths and Raisin moths
- Pesticide free
- Lasts up to 3 months
- Pheromone lures attract male moths
- 2 traps & lures included
- Safe for use in food-handling and storage areas
Instructions for Use:
Safe for use in food-handling and food storage areas.
- Peel away the release paper from sticky trap. Tuck tab to assemble trap.
- Cut open lure packet. Drop one lure from packet directly onto each trap as shown below. To prevent compromising effectiveness, do not touch lures.
- For best results, use 2 traps at a time and place where moths have been seen.
- Replace traps every 3 months or when full of moths. Use until no moths are caught for 6-9 months before discontinuing use.
In case of skin contact, use vegetable oil to remove glue.