- Circular perch and mesh surface provides a large feeding area
- Zinc-plated finish offers rust-resistance for durability
- Holds up to 2.5 lb of black-oil sunflower seed
- Large overhang provides shelter and shade for birds
- Attracts both clinging and perching birds, including finches, grosbeaks, chickadees, cardinals and other wild birds
Feed Many Birds At Once
Make your backyard or garden the new hotspot for every bird in town with the no/no Red Cardinal Bird Feeder – you’ll easily attract both clinging and perching birds! With no wood and no plastic, this all-metal feeder stands for durability. This charming 2.5 lb capacity feeder boasts a bright red finish that will stand out in any backyard. It’s also collapsible to allow for easy, space-saving storage when not in use.
Easy to Fill and Clean
For your convenience, the no/no Red Cardinal Bird Feeder has a low-maintenance and simple design. The wire mesh and large reservoir make it easy to clean every square inch. In addition, this feeder has a wide-mouth opening to allow for mess-free filling. Simply open the lid and pour in the seed.
This feeder stands for durability. The wire mesh design has a zinc-plated finish to resist rust, while the sturdy metal construction will help resist squirrel damage.
The large overhang serves two great purposes. First, it helps to shield the seed from wet weather. It also provides shelter and shade for birds while they dine.
Built-in Drain Holes
With its mesh design and built-in drainage holes, water is unable to pool in the reservoir and instead flows freely out of the feeder so seed airs out more quickly.