The Yankee Flipper uses a rechargeable motorized mechanism to 'flip' squirrels off the feeder to allow song birds, including cardinals, to eat in peace. Beautifully designed - birds love to eat from it. It looks great in every backyard. Place it anywhere, even in front of a window, and squirrels still can't feed from the feeder.
- Sturdy stainless steel wire - will not rust
- Metal powder coated cap fits snugly on tube - squirrels cannot pry off
- 4¾" UV stabilized polycarbonate tube - won't yellow with age, dependably durable
- 21" long tube - squirrels can't reach seed from the top of feeder
- Interior baffle design - seed flows freely to seed ports
- 4 seed port - provide optimum feeding positioning
- Large capacity - holds 5 lbs. of seed
- Motor driven, battery powered, weight activated perch ring
- Weight calibrated to allow birds to eat, flips squirrels off
- Powder coated in forest green
- Lifetime Manufacturer's Warranty
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A (BPA),which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.