Join Our Team
TreeHelp.com is currently seeking permanent full-time warehouse staff for our distribution centre in Buffalo (Clinton St., east of downtown).
Candidate must be organized, detail-oriented and able to work independently. Experience with computers is helpful (training provided).
Responsibilities to include:
- Picking and packing e-commerce orders
- Preparing shipping labels and daily manifests
- Receiving and organizing couriers and in-bound freight
- Preparing restocking shipments for our Toronto warehouse
- Packaging and filling products
- Perform general physical activity in the warehouse including, loading and unloading, sorting and moving products
- Stocking shelves
- Tracking inventory
- General warehouse and administrative duties
Starting wage is $10 to $12 per hour, depending on skills and experience.
Approximately 35 to 40 hours per week, with some scheduling flexibility.
Please forward your resume and cover letter in response to email@example.com or by fax to 416-491-1426. We thank all applicants in advance and advise that only those under consideration will be contacted.