- Control black spot, spider mites, aphids, whiteflies, blight, botrytis, turf diseases and other insect pests.
- Kill insect eggs, larvae and adult insects
- Destroy the overwintering eggs of various insects
- Make up to 16 gallons of spray
- OMRI Listed and compliant for organic gardening
Compliant for Use in Organic Gardening
Gardeners use Safer Brand Neem Oil Concentrate to mix a spray to battle pest and fungal problems in the garden and on household plants while remaining compliant for organic gardening. This neem concentrate eliminates adult insects as well as eggs and larvae. After mixing, the solution will also stop fungal infections, too. With each 16 oz bottle, gardeners can create up to 16 gallons of spray to protect plants against insects, mites and fungal diseases.
- Controls black spot, mildew, rust, spider mites, aphids, whiteflies, blight, anthracnose, botrytis, turf diseases and other insect pests.
- Kills eggs, larvae and adult insects.
- Use as a dormant/delayed spray to control overwintering eggs of various insects.
- Makes up to 16 gallons of spray.
A Multi-Use Lawn & Garden Spray
Safer Brand Neem Oil Concentrate operates as an insecticide, miticide and fungicide. Using neem oil extracts, it destroys anthracnose, black spot, botrytis, powdery mildew and other fungal infections. On lawns, use it to treat Brown Patch, Dollar Spot and Snow Mold. Also apply it to flowers, houseplants, vegetables, fruits, spices and shrubs.
Take on two plant problems at once with Safer Brand Neem Concentrate. This 16 oz bottle of concentrate makes 16 gallons of fungicide/insecticide. Neem oil has a dual purpose for your plants, whether they’re in your garden, lawn or inside the house. This biodegradable oil, derived from the neem plant, stops insect pests and destroys several fungal diseases. Safer Brand Neem Oil Concentrate functions as a fungicide for use in the prevention and control of various plant fungal diseases including black spot on roses, powdery mildew, anthracnose, leaf spot, botrytis, needle rust, scab, as well as flower, twig and tip blight. For lawns, use the mixture you create to battle snow mold, dollar spot and brown patch. This concentrate can also be used to create insecticide spray. Use the spray to control pest eggs, larvae and adults including whiteflies, leaf rollers, beetles, aphids, and mites. Safer Brand Neem Oil Concentrate may be used on all roses, flowers, houseplants, herbs, trees, shrubs, spices, home lawns, and vegetables grown in and around the home and home garden. This OMRI Listed concentrate comes in an easy-to-use bottle – just mix the amount you need to apply to problem areas. The concentrate you don’t use can be stored for later. With this 16 oz of concentrate, you will be able to make up to 16 gallons of neem oil spray, which is compliant for use in organic gardening.