- To use: Shake can just before using and occasionally during use.
- Stand close to weed (1-2 feet) with can aimed at weed and away from face.
- Invert can, hold at arm's length, and point can at weed as you press button.
- Do not press button when can is in upright position.
- Push down briefly on button. Spray to cover center of weed, do not over-spray. The spray's foaming action will make it easy for you to see coverage.
One application will kill most weeds listed on the label. If certain tough weeds are not dead within 3 weeks, repeat application. Many broadleaf weeds will begin to show visible signs of leaf curl within a few days. Some hard-to-control broadleaf weeds may require a second (or an additional) treatment in 3-4 weeks.